Terms & Conditions
This website and its content is copyright of ©Corporate Rewards 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Corporate Rewards’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Corporate Rewards and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Corporate Rewards. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Corporate Rewards takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
In relation to our bespoke travel packages:
Your Financial Protection
All monies paid by you for the air holiday package shown (or flights if appropriate) are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 9836. For more information see our booking terms and conditions.
Quantum Inc – Quantum Plus+
Reward Card Based EMEA Channel Incentive
The key objectives for Quantum Storage were to drive incremental sales on storage products and services. To promote ongoing loyalty to the brand and product offering and also to encourage excellent performance by distinguishing and rewarding high performance resellers.
As the programme was EMEA based, accessibility to the programme and to the rewards for everyone was critical. A high-impact themed campaign website was created to incorporate, 4 tier system to provide prize draw and incentive trip opportunities, sales validation system and automated reporting area for tracking progress, website activity and the validation of claims.
Corporate Rewards recommended a reloadable prepaid card as the primary reward medium, using our points banking system converting to cash.
Activity for this client:
- Brand Development
- Brand Identity
- Website Design
- Prize Fulfilment
- Prepaid card management
- Marketing Collateral
- Ongoing Communication
- Sales Validation
“Having established the EMEA wide reseller channel programme we have actively signed up 176 reseller partners with all performing over and exceeding targets. A key target was to gain mind share and have partners fully engaged in the programme, the activity we seeing from the sales validations and use of the prepaid cards is really positive.”
(EMEA Channel Marketing Manager)
Microsoft – Don’t Forget Your PKC
Maintain growth and mind share for specific Microsoft Office and Server products and keep them at the forefront of reseller staff’s minds. The overall aims included reaching set targets of specific products and continue revenue growth.
Following the success of last year’s award winning ‘Do You Want PKC With That?’, created and delivered by Corporate Rewards, Microsoft approached us again to continue the transformational work. We devised the ‘Don’t Forget Your PKC’ sales incentive campaign with a new, bright, buzzy and exciting brand and a very appealing incentive travel prize. Launched in January 2012 and running until the end of March, the programme was targeted at 400 sales staff within five UK market resellers.
The campaign branding – based around the popular ‘90’s Don’t Forget Your Toothbrush TV show – was carried into each market reseller’s offices both via email and the website, and through promotional collateral. We created a website with details of the incentive and how to win places on the trip and a loyalty card was given to each member of staff, which was stamped for each product sold. Completed cards were then entered into the star prize draw.
A variety of prizes were up for grabs throughout the programme, including vouchers and a hotel break. But the ultimate prize was a three-day end-of-incentive trip to Dubrovnik, Croatia for two winners from each account. Activities on the trip included kayaking around the City Walls, a speed boat trip to the Elaphiti Islands with water sports at the islands, a guided tour of the City Walls, 5* hotel accommodation and all meals and drinks.
- A very successful incentive programme that exceeded targets:
- 105% target achieved
- 15 % growth quarter on quarter
- Server revenue growth consistently over two quarters
- Q3 office growth by 23%
- Growth in overall business on Office and Server by 19%
- Effective, eye-catching and engaging branding that stood out on sales floors – reaching over 400 staff in a short space of time, educating through the branding and messages.
- A fantastic trip for 10 people in June, bringing Microsoft and their partners together for a memorable trip in an unusual location.
‘This incentive program was one of the best we have run. Corporate Rewards managed the process with impeccable professionalism, taking care of everything down to the finest detail. The trip itself was fantastic. A great way to reward and motivate our sales people.’
OEM Partner Marketing, Microsoft
‘The whole experience – people, hotel, food, activities and Croatia exceeded my expectations – I have never been on an event that you didn’t have to wait for anything – everything was amazing! This will be a trip I will always remember and speak about.’
Account Manager, Microsoft partner
NHS – MyMoney
Online Discount Payback Scheme
A leading NHS Trust wanted to recognise staff loyalty in difficult times by providing a new benefit which would have a real financial worth. However, only a very limited budget was available to reward a workforce of nearly 9,000.
The scheme, based on our white label MyMoney product, allows the Trust’s employees to earn regular ongoing reward just by shopping online, using their own credit and debit cards.
The discounts attracted from retailers help fund the scheme, the investment required by the NHS Trust is surprisingly low, whilst the benefit to the individual employees is very high.
Activity for this client
- Brand Development
- Website Creation
- Ongoing Communication
- Launch Material
- Benefits Roadshow
“The My Money scheme was incorporated into our benefits portfolio because we wanted to reward our employees for their loyalty and hard work. To have a benefit that is professional, cost effective for the employee and the employer is fantastic”.
(Comps and Benefits Manager)
For more case studies covering everything from conferences and travel to channel incentives and focus days:
Corporate Rewards staff give hospice The Myton Touch
A group of Corporate Rewards staff have just completed a 50 day charity challenge turning £50 into £4,024 for the local Myton Hospices. The hospices provide free, essential care to terminally ill patients and their families.Read more All latest news
Corporate Rewards shortlisted for CRN Sales and Marketing award
At Corporate Rewards we are thrilled to have been shortlisted for this year's CRN Sales and Marketing awardsRead more All latest news