In last week’s blog we explored how to get the best from your sales team with a cracking Christmas incentive programme and explained why implementing a programme during a key retail sales period like Christmas, could be fundamental and prevent your business from ending up being the Christmas turkey compared with your competitors.
We highlighted that incentive programmes are designed to:
- Motivate partners so your product is at the forefront of their mind
- Increase partner knowledge about specific products
- Target partners to sell key/new products
- Reach your sales target
A high impact channel incentive campaign enables you to keep the business focused and momentum going over the festive period and even in to the New Year.
A flexible online points banking and e-learning portal enables you to reward the top sellers within a leader board concept. Alternatively, achievers can also be chosen within a prize draw to receive an end of programme reward.
And what better way to reward partners by sending them on an epic, adrenaline fuelled ski adventure?
Skiing makes the ultimate reward and partners can hit the slopes in style, with a bespoke package created by our in-house award-winning events team.
A reward for an individual or a group, the hard decision is which destination to choose from...
- 8,000+ acres of ski and snowboard terrain, 12 alpine bowls, 3 glaciers, over 200 marked trails and 39 lifts – no other resort can compare to this
- The Whistler Olympic Park (purpose built for the 2010 Games) offers you great group activities including snowshoeing trails, night skiing and tours of the Olympic ski jump and biathlon rifle range
- Off the slopes, Whistler is hard to beat; world class shopping and après-ski with over 90 restaurants in Whistler Village alone
- One of the most renowned luxury ski resorts in the world
- Verbier provides powder and thrills in a modern, yet charmful traditional village
- A resort that has something for everyone - lively bars, fine dining restaurants, fabulous shopping and indulgent spas
- A resort with an international ambience and long traditions – a popular destination for the Royal family
- With more than 260 km of piste, the winter sports offerings are ample for skiers and snowboarders
- The Klosters village offers you cosy, romantic character whilst it’s direct neighbour, Davos, offers the lively nightlife and michelin-starred restaurants
- Chamonix is a large vibrant town, allowing you to immerse yourself in the local French vibe
- Absorb the buzzing atmosphere of the resort via a horse drawn sleigh or husky dog sledging
- Chamonix offers a multitude of slopes for all levels – long slopes skiing through the trees, free ride and off-piste - offering the most outstanding panoramic views of the Alps
- St Anton is famed for superb snow conditions, renowned off-piste and one of the finest après scenes in Europe
- St Anton is a real ski village with stacks of charm, cosmopolitan atmosphere and a true ‘ski hard, party harder’ philosophy
- This sociable and fun resort provides access to a substantial 340km of varied terrain
- Mayrhofen is the home to The Greatest Show on Snow - The Snowbombing Festival – skiers and boarders enjoy world class DJs on mountain top stages
- Mayrhofen has 134kms of runs and 53 lifts – and a reputation for reliable snow throughout a long season
- Offering the perfect package of heavily-timbered, picturesque, rustic villages and an in your face apres scene with a thriving nightlife
Whether it’s an exclusive trip for 10 people in a private, luxury chalet or long weekend in a stylish, conveniently located hotel for a group of 75, Corporate Rewards are the experts.
Contact us today to allow our specialist team to lead you through the labyrinth of options to create the perfect incentive adventure to reward your partners. Flights, transfers, accommodation, ski passes, hire equipment, insurance, meals... absolutely everything will be taken care of and Corporate Rewards staff will be with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth and enjoyable trip for you and your guests.
There’s just one thing left to do, grab your ski’s and let’s head for the piste.